How to judge the rise and fall of spot crude oil?
In the ups and downs of crude oil futures market state, spot crude oil buying up and down in the investment market set off a big wave. Spot crude oil is easier to be accepted by investors than futures crude oil. Therefore, it is deeply loved by the majority of investors. There are more and more investors who want to speculate in crude oil. If a novice investor wants to invest in spot crude oil, if he wants to invest in spot crude oil, he is listening to an old hand saying that spot crude oil needs to rise and fall. So how to judge the rise and fall of spot crude oil?
First of all, we need to understand what "buy up buy down" means. "Buy up" refers to the long position, also known as "profit", refers to the expected rise of a certain investment. If it does rise, there will be positive value-added and you will earn. This is what the veteran said to do long, specifically refers to the order to buy open positions. "Buy down" refers to selling positions, which can also be called negative. It refers to the falling expectation of buying an investment. If it falls later, there will be negative appreciation and win. This is the old hand said short, specific is to sell open orders.
In fact, to put it simply, that is, when the investment is expected to rise, it will enter the market and close down when it falls.
So how to judge the price of spot crude oil?
1. Investors can judge what the next trend will look like according to the disk shape supplemented by indicators such as K line. K line is the trading energy index in investment, which can help investors clearly understand the volume of trading.
2. Before trading, investors can first look at the 4-hour chart to determine a general trend, and then look at the 1-hour chart to pay attention to the overall trend of the following transitional period and determine the trend of the next period. However, it should be noted that the take-up is very important and plays a connecting role.
3. Investors should learn to do some short-term trading according to the 15 minute chart and the 30 minute chart, which is relatively suitable for novice practice and research, and can learn a lot of investment tips. Investors can also study some short-term chart trend, there will be unexpected harvest.
4. According to the K line, moving average, etc. to determine a support level, pressure level and other elements of the market, to help investors better judge whether the investment is broken or whether there is repression, which is more convenient for timely follow-up or stop loss.
5. In the real-time market, there will be deviation from the average occasionally. Deviation phenomenon refers to the opposite direction between the moving average and the price fluctuation. This situation needs special attention of investors. We must take a correct view and start again, so as to avoid misjudgment and lose everything.
It is worth noting that investors should pay attention to the deviation when studying the 15 minute moving average. The deviation in the 15 minute moving average is more important than the hour chart. If the moving average is in the up state in the hour chart, but it is in the downward state in the 15 minute chart, this form indicates that the reversal is coming; if the 15 minute moving average is in a downward state, but the price is about to come If the price goes up, the final price will go down sooner or later.