Jingshun Great Wall China return flexible allocation fund  investment guide
Full name of the Fund:Jingshun Great Wall China returns flexible allocation hybrid securities investment fund
Fund abbreviation:Jingshun Great Wall China returns flexible allocation
Fund type:mixed type
Issue date:September 30, 2014
Fund manager:Jingshun Great Wall Fund
Fund trustee:Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Fund manager:Wang Penghui and Liu Xiaoming
Dividends from establishment:RMB 0.00 (0 times) per copy
Management rate:1.50% (per year)
Escrow rate:0.25% (per year)
Maximum subscription rate:1.20% (front end)
Maximum subscription rate:1.50% (front end)
Maximum redemption rate:1.50% (front end)
The characteristics of risk expectation annualized expected return are as followsThe fund is a hybrid fund, which belongs to the medium and high historical expected annualized expected return and risk level. Its historical expected annualized expected return and risk are higher than money market fund and bond fund, and lower than stock fund.
Investment objectives:Under the premise of effective control of portfolio risk, through active asset allocation, we seek the long-term stable appreciation of fund assets, and strive to obtain absolute returns beyond the performance benchmark.
Investment scope:The investment scope of the fund includes domestic stocks issued and listed according to law (including small and medium-sized board, growth enterprise market and other stocks approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission, Including common shares and preferred shares), bonds (including treasury bonds, central bank bills, financial bonds, enterprise bonds, corporate bonds, medium-term notes, short-term financing bills, ultra short-term financing bonds, subordinated bonds, government supported institutions bonds, government supported bonds, local government bonds, asset-backed securities, private placement bonds of small and medium-sized enterprises, convertible bonds and The bonds that he is allowed to invest in), bond repurchase, bank deposits (including agreement deposits, fixed deposits and other bank deposits), money market instruments, warrants, stock index futures and other financial instruments permitted by the CSRC for fund investment shall comply with the relevant provisions of the CSRC. If laws and regulations or regulatory authorities allow the fund to invest in other varieties in the future, the fund manager can include the fund into the investment scope after performing appropriate procedures, and can timely and reasonably adjust the investment scope according to the then effective laws and regulations.
1. On the premise of meeting the relevant fund dividend conditions, the number of annual expected income distribution of the fund is at most 12 times, and the distribution ratio of expected annualized expected income each time shall not be less than 10% of the profit available for distribution on the benchmark date of expected annualized expected income distribution. If the fund contract is less than 3 months effective, the expected annualized expected income distribution can not be carried out;
2. There are two distribution methods of the expected annualized expected income of the Fund: cash dividend and dividend reinvestment. Investors can choose cash dividend or automatically convert cash dividend to fund share according to the net value of fund unit after ex right for reinvestment; if the investor does not choose, the default distribution method of expected annualized expected income of the fund is cash dividend;
3. After the distribution of expected annualized expected income of the fund, the net value of the fund unit shall not be lower than the par value, that is, the net value of the fund unit on the benchmark date of the expected annualized expected income distribution of the fund unit shall not be lower than the par value;
4. Each fund share shall enjoy the same distribution right;
5. If there are other provisions in laws, regulations or regulatory authorities, such provisions shall prevail. Under the condition that the interests of fund unitholders are not affected, the fund manager may, on the premise of permitted by laws and regulations, adjust the above-mentioned distribution principle of expected annualized expected income of the fund. Such adjustment does not need to hold a general meeting of fund unitholders, but shall be announced in the designated media before the implementation date of the change.