Characteristics of black horse stocks
Generally speaking, the increase of price rise and decrease of price is the normal form of stock market or individual stock operation. When the index or price is in the rising stage, the trading volume is often very large; when the stock index reaches the top, the trading volume will shrink extremely.
And black horse often goes the opposite way, it will be at a low volume, or even more than the volume of the early building, this situation is known as "large volume over top", indicating that the stock market is optimistic.
The characteristics of this morphology are as follows:
1. There is a large volume of trading in the early stage (the top within one year).
2. In the early stage, it has been in the decline channel, and now it has stopped falling and stabilized. In recent days, a large volume has been released at a relatively low level. The single day turnover exceeds the volume when building the top, and the turnover rate is generally more than 10%. At this time, the bottom put a lot, can be concluded as a sign of the main force into the field. At the same time, the amount of the bottom is more than the amount of the head, which is very conducive to resolving the head resistance.
3. After releasing a large amount, the stock price continues to stabilize and can quickly start to rise. This usually shows that the stock price has a solid foundation, and there is still a large space for the future market, so we can follow up in time.
Some black horses tend to find signs in the amount of absorption, while some main forces like to absorb quietly, and there is no obvious phenomenon of large-scale in the low position. The obvious feature of the rising process of these stocks is that the transaction volume shrinks, and even the more it goes up, the smaller the trading volume. The main force can push up the stock price with a small amount of transactions, thus revealing such reliable information:
1. The main force has completely controlled the board, and the chips are highly concentrated. How high to pull is decided by the main force;
2. The upward contraction indicates that the main force has no possibility and willingness to distribute, and the future market will still be bullish. If there is no obvious head feature, it is advisable to hold it for a long time.
What kind of trading volume is the contraction rise? This can be divided into several situations
1. The higher the stock price, the lower the transaction volume. This shows that with the increase of stock price, the number of people willing to sell will decrease, which reflects the market's strong reluctance to sell;
2. The turnover rate is relatively low, and the daily turnover rate is generally less than 10%. The continuous upward trend can be maintained with very little trading volume, indicating that the upward trend is difficult to change for a time;
3. When rising, the trading volume remained stable, and the daily trading volume for a period of time was relatively close, without big ups and downs.
When entering the top stage, the intraday performance is as follows: during the rising process, the turnover rate is generally above 30%, and the main position reduction sign is extremely obvious.