How to use support in gold frying? What should be paid attention to in the analysis?
When the gold price falls to a certain bottom point (or each bottom point where the development trend continues) and just starts to rebound, there is a support point around the price, and the line in the middle of the bottom point is called the support level. How to make good use of support in gold speculation project investment? What should gold investment pay attention to when using support level to carry out analysis?
(1) In the growth trend, in the whole process of the callback function, the Da Yin line of the K line is weaker than the Da Yang line that appeared before, especially when it is close to the support point price, the trading volume is aging, and then the Da Yang line quickly swallows the Da Yin line, and the price of gold rises again. It is a reasonable support point.
(2) In the growth trend, in the whole process of the callback function, the K line frequently appears the big negative line, and the short camp rises. Even if there is a slight rebound around the support level and the successor is tired, the price of gold will eventually fall through the support level, which is called the market turnover.
(3) After a period of carding, there is a long Yang line, and the supporting position is natural and reasonable.
(4) There is horizontal arrangement around the support position, but it appears after combing. The price of gold will fall once again as investors try to reduce the damage and run away.
(5) The international gold price fell through the support level from up to down, indicating that the market will change from the growth trend to the decrease trend. Generally speaking, in the trend of rising high-tech, there is a trend of primary decreasing development. If the market price falls below the support level of primary decreasing development, it indicates that the trend of rising high-tech is over; In the primary growth trend, there is a secondary decline trend. If the market price falls below the support level of the secondary decline trend, it indicates that the primary growth trend is over, and the price of gold will go down again according to the original new trend.
(6) The price of gold touches the support level from top to bottom, but it can't reach or just touches the support level, and then it turns around and warms up. If the trading volume is very large, it can only take the goods to get rebound profits when there is a reduction adjustment again.
(7) The price of gold has dropped below the support level from top to bottom. If the trading volume is large enough to match each other, it means that each period of decline will occur. If there is a slight setback, it should be delivered to prevent greater damage.
(8) If the price of gold touches the support level from top to bottom, although it has not fallen through, there is no trading volume matching with each other, which indicates that there will be no rebound and it should be delivered as soon as possible.