Monthly Ranking of Top Traders(V3)
- The top traders are ranked every nature month
- The top traders are divided into 2 groups: Lite capital group(LCG) and Challenge group (CG)
- All of the active live trading accounts are ranked in the list (Bonus account is also included)
- For client with multiple trading accounts, all of his/her live trading accounts will be ranked and these accounts may ranked in different group.
The trading accounts are divided into different groups automatically according to the account's equity when the first position opened on this trading account in the ranking month, the trading account will be divided into CG if the account's equity is more than $2000, otherwise, the trading account will be divided into LCG.
* if the account has an opened position when a new monthly ranking period starts, the account will be divided into different group according to its equity on the month start.
The trading accounts are ranked by total score which is calculated from different scores of the trading accounts.
Total score = Net profit rate score * 50% + Net profit score * 30% + Account equity score * 20%
Net profit rate score = (T - Rr + 1) / T * 100
Where, Rr is the ranking position of the trading account in the ranking group (ranked according to net profit rate) , T is the total number of trading accounts in the ranking group.
Net profit score = P / Mp * 100 * 30% + (T - Rp + 1) / T * 100 * 70%
Where, P is the net profit of the trading account，Mp is the maximum net profit of the trading accounts in the ranking group，Rr is the ranking position of the trading account in the ranking group(ranked according to net profit), T is the total number of trading accounts in the ranking group.
Account equity score = N / Mn * 100 * 30% + (T - Rn+1) / T * 100 * 70%
Where, N is the account equity，Mn is the maximium account equity of the trading accounts in the ranking group, Rn is the ranking position of the trading account in the ranking group(ranked according to account equity), T is the total number of trading accounts in the ranking group.
* the net profit rate, net profit and account equity mentioned above are only calcluated and limited in the ranking period
* Trading accounts with same total score, the one of higher net profit rate score will be listed above.
- TOP1: $100
- TOP2: $60
- TOP3: $25
- TOP4: $15
- TOP5: $10
- TOP6-10: $1000
Ranking awards can be collected between 1st - 7th of the next month
· If the user violates the rules (including but not limited to malicious cash out, robot cheating), the client's eligibility will be cancelled, and the platform has the right to revoke the relevant violations and withdraw the awards
· The platform can change or adjust the rules of the activity on its own discretion, and the relevant changes or adjustments will be announced on the activity page and will be effective according to law after the announcement;